The evolution of smartphones has changed the way human beings communicate. The devices are also helping them to work on the move and receive entertainment on their fingertips. However, being a technological gadget, the devices are prone to virus attacks or corruption. Therefore, it has become important to transfer music, photos, contacts, text messages, and additional data from both Android and iOS devices to PC and vice versa. Let us look in detail about iSkysoft iTransfer, which is the ultimate all-in-one phone manager.
As an all-in-one phone manager, iSkysoft iTransfer has immense potential in controlling several activities performed on a smartphone using a computer. For instance, with the help of the software, an iPhone user is capable of transferring music and video files directly without the use of iTunes. The advantage of this process is that there is no limitation and loss of data. Additionally, they do not have to go through the synchronization process each time they conduct their iPhone to a computer. Additional peculiarities of the application include the following:
- Supreme Management of iOS/Android device – you can transfer all the media files from iTunes to Android/iOS devices; transfer from a computer to Android/iOS devices, and from iOS/Android devices to other Android/iOS devices and computer
- You can create a backup of the photos from Android/iOS/Windows Mobile to a computer. Additionally, you can also transfer of in the quickest and intelligent way between Android and iOS devices in just a single click. Furthermore, the application also provides the opportunity for the user to create animated GIFs from the existing photos and videos.
- Being a cross-platform transferring application, iSkysoft ensured that the application’s primary role of managing personal information is intact. With the help of the software, you can easily create a backup of contacts and text messages with ease.
- You can also use the software to export an existing backup file onto a different device. You can export the contacts backup into popular formats such as Windows address book, Outlook, CSV, and vCard. You can also use the same software to import contacts from my computer onto an Android or iOS device.
- If you are switching between Android or iOS platform, you can directly use the software to transfer contacts between two devices.
- As a management tool, users obtain the ability to add, delete, and edit information of hundreds of contacts. Furthermore, the software is capable of removing duplicate contacts from the devices in a single click.
- If you feel inconvenient and sending text messages using your Android or iPhone, you can use the application to send text messages directly from the computer. The process is helpful if you are sending the same message to hundreds of contacts.
Test & Review
While I am totally into the Android ecosystem, there are times when I am in need of transferring music and video files from my computer. Recently, I am leaning towards the use of iOS system. Of course, my first preference is still Android. Given two different platforms, I was looking for a single solution that is capable of transferring data to both the devices and from one device to another without any hurdle. It was here that I found iSkysoft iTransfer as the ultimate for management solution.
With the help of the software, it was possible for me to transform almost everything from device to a computer, and vice versa. An interesting feature of the software was its ability to transfer content from one device to another, i.e. I was able to move content from my Android device to my cousin’s iPhone device. The option was interesting because I no longer had to follow the tedious process of transferring content from one device to a computer, and then move the same to a different device. The built-in file converter also provided the opportunity to convert several files into iOS compatible files in a few clicks.
I went ahead and tested the efficiency of the program by converting a video file into different file formats that included AVI, WMV, and DivX. In every case, the application was successful in converting and copying the video to the iPhone. Additionally, all the video apps present on the device played the converted and copied files appropriately. It took less than 25 seconds for the application to convert a 32MB AVI file into an iOS compatible file.
Transferring music files from computer to a device and from one device to another were quick. As a test, I was able to convert 20 MP3 songs to iOS compatible files in less than 40 seconds. That was quite impressive and provided an opportunity for me to move gigabytes of music files from my system to the new iPhone in a few hours. Importantly, the total time included even the conversion of the MP3 files into AAC format!
Coming back to the use of the application for transferring data from iPhone to Windows/Mac was smooth. As there was no file conversion taking place, iTransfer was capable of copying videos, music, and photos from the new iPhone to Windows/Mac in the quickest way possible and without any hurdle. The major advantage provided by the software is its ability to give complete control over file transfer in the hands of the operator. It means the user can select specific file formats or only the required documents from their Android or iOS device.
Nonetheless, there was an error message that stated that the software was unable to find any photos on the new iPhone. With no additional option left, I had to use iPhoto on the Windows/Mac to import all the pictures. The next time I attempted an import using iTransfer, it detected all the photos within the device with ease. It worked correctly and was able to transfer the images to the computer smoothly. I am still not sure why the software displayed the error message in the first place.
While many users find it difficult to choose such a utility tool, iSkysoft iTransfer functions as advertised. At first, I was ambiguous about the use of such an application. Nevertheless, after trying it out, I say that there is a place for the tool for both Android and iOS users.
- Conversion and transferring speeds are high
- Built-in file viewer is a plus
- Converted files, especially the videos do not seem to lose resolution
- I would like to know why the software displayed the error message when I was trying to import the pictures
- It is hard to say whether the developers are considering suggestions offered by the users, as there is no system that confirms the same.
Price & Availability:
iSkysoft iTransfer is now available for just $49.95 for a lifetime license for 5 devices. Download this exciting software on iSkysoft Online Store. Discover more about iTransfer for Mac version at https://www.iskysoft.com/itransfer-for-mac.html , for Windows version please visit https://www.iskysoft.com/itransfer-for-windows.html .